• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Canberra Lang Park July 1 1990

Started by Paul Carter, 26 July, 2019, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and Canberra at Lang Park on July 1 1990.
-That Brisbane Lead 18-8 at Halftime.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 7-6 Brisbane's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 7-6 Canberra's way.
-I also notice in that game. That you have the Penalties being 10-7 Brisbane's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 10-7 Canberra's way.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Dale Shearer Wearing No. 1. Chris Johns Wearing No. 3. Peter Jackson Wearing No. 4. Mark Hohn Wearing No. 11. Terry Matterson Wearing No. 12. Paul Hauff Wearing No. 14. Alan Cann Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for Canberra. That you have David Barnhill Wearing No. 14. Matthew Wood Wearing No. 15. Wayne Collins Wearing No. 16. Ashley Gilbert Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Brisbane and Canberra in that game.
-Shearer Wore No. 3. When he played Fulback for Brisbane in that game.
-Johns Wore No. 4. Jackson Wore No. 27. When they both played Centre's for Brisbane in that game.
-Matterson Wore No. 28. Hohn Wore No. 12. When they both played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Hauff Wore No. 1. Cann Wore No. 25. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Barnhill Wore No. 40. Wood Wore No. 41. Collins Wore No. 22. Gilbert Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Canberrain that game.
-Also refer to AJ Lucantonio's post from February 14 2018. Which I replied to for a Second on November 15 2018. In regards to the Sin-Binning from this match.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and Canberra at Lang Park on July 1 1990.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.