• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v North Sydney Lang Park August 9 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 22 August, 2019, 07:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and North Sydney at Lang Park on August 9 1991.
-That Brisbane Lead 20-6 at Halftime.
-Andrew Gee and Mario Fenech were both Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Penalties in that game being 7-4 North Sydney's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 8-4 Brisbane's way.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Willie Morganson Wearing No. 4. Mark Hohn Wearing No. 8. Julian O'Neill Wearing No. 14. Greg Dowling Wearing No. 15.
-I also notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have Scott Wilson Wearing No. 1. Gary Larson Wearing No. 12. David Alexander Wearing No. 14. Andrew Fullagar Wearing No. 15. Craig Wilson Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore for Brisbane and North Sydney in that game.
-Morganson Wore No. 17. When he played Centre for Brisbane in that game.
-Hohn Wore No. 40. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-O'Neill Wore No. 41. Dowling Wore No. 8. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Wilson Wore No. 41. When he played Fulback for North Sydney in that game.
-Larson Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Alexander Wore No. 23. Fullagar Wore No. 17. Wilson Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and North Sydney at Lang Park on August 9 1991.
-Steve Renouf was the Channel 10 Nissan Man Of The Match.
-The game also was a 7:30 pm start.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and North Sydney at Lang Park on August 9 1991.
-I notice that you have Allan Langer as Brisbane Captain for this game.
-Allan Langer did not Captain Brisbane for this game.
-Kevin Walters was Brisbane Captain for this game Instead of Allan Langer.