• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Canterbury v North Sydney Belmore Sports Ground June 27 1993

Started by Paul Carter, 21 September, 2019, 09:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Canterbury and North Sydney at Belmore Sports Ground on June 27 1993.
-That Canterbury Lead 17-4 at Halftime.
-Terry Lamb was Canterbury Captain.
-Tony Rea was North Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 7-5 North Sydney's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 8-6 Canterbury's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 8-5 North Sydney's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 7-3 Canterbury's way.
-I also notice in that game for Canterbury. That you have Andrew Patmore Wearing No. 14. Ben Gillies Wearing No. 15. Scott Wilson Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for North Sydney. That you have Craig Wilson Wearing No. 12. Adrian Toole Wearing No. 14. George Bartlett Wearing No. 15. Les Kiss Wearing No. 16. Mat Toshack Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those players Wore. For Canterbury and North Sydney in that game.
-Patmore Wore No. 40. Gillies Wore No. 41. Scott Wilson Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for Canterbury in that game.
-Craig Wilson Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for North Sydney in that game.
-Toole Wore No. 21. Bartlett Wore No. 41. Kiss Wore No. 18. Toshack Wore No. 42. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game.