• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Illawarra Penrith Park May 15 1994

Started by Paul Carter, 21 September, 2019, 01:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Illawarra at Penrith Park on May 15 1994.
-That Penrith Lead 20-16 at Halftime.
-Brad Fittler was Penrith Captain.
-John Cross was Illawarra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Greg Alexander Wearing No. 1. Matt Adamson Wearing No. 5. Brad Fittler Wearing No. 6. Jody Gall Wearing No. 8. Darren Brown Wearing No. 12. Jason Lidden Wearing No. 13. Phil Adamson Wearing No. 14. Steve Carter Wearing No. 15. Josaia Dakuitoga Wearing No. 16. Carl MacNamara Wearing No. 17.
-I also notice in that game for Illawarra. That you have David Walsh Wearing No. 14. You also have Nigel Roy Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers. All those players Wore. For Penrith and Illawarra in that game.
-Alexander Wore No. 6. When he played Fulback for Penrith in that game.
-Matt Adamson Wore No. 1. When he played Winger for Penrith in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 13. When he played Five-Eigth for Penrith in that game.
-Gall Wore No. 42. When he played Front-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Brown Wore No. 41. When he played Second-Row for Penrith in that game.
-Lidden Wore No. 40. When he played Lock for Penrith in that game.
-Phil Adamson Wore No. 12. Carter Wore No. 55. Dakuitoga Wore No. 18. MacNamara Wore No. 8. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Walsh Wore No. 40. Roy Wore No. 41. When they both came off the Bench for Illawarra in that game.