• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v North Sydney Lang Park June 14 1992 Part 1

Started by Paul Carter, 02 October, 2019, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Brisbane and North Sydney at Lang Park on June 14 1992.
-That Brisbane Lead 12-4 at Halftime.
-Gavin Jones was Sent Off
-Allan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Jeff Doyle was North Sydney Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game. That you have the Penalties being 9-6 Brisbane's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 9-6 North Sydney's way.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Peter Ryan Wearing No. 15.
-Also for North Sydney. You have Jason Martin Wearing No. 13. Billy Moore Wearing No. 14. Chris Caruana Wearing No. 15. Paul Conlon Wearing No. 16.
-These are the Numbers. All those Players Wore for Brisbane and North Sydney in that game.
-Ryan Wore No. 41. When he came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Martin Wore No. 9. When he played Lock for North Sydney in that game.
-Moore Wore No. 13. Caruana Wore No. 17. Conlon Wore No. 14. When they all came off the Bench for North Sydney in that game as well.

Paul Carter

Sorry to point this out. Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and North Sydney at Lang Park on June 14 1992.
-I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 7-5 Brisbane's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 7-6 North Sydney's way.
-Also for Brisbane. You have Terry Matterson Kicking 4 Goals From 5 Attempts.
-Terry Matterson actually Kicked 4 Goals From 4 Attempts in that game.
-As well as that for Brisbane. You also have Mark Hohn Wearing No. 8. You also have Shaun Keating Wearing No. 12.
-Hohn Wore No. 12. When he played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-While Keating Wore No. 8. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game as well.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and North Sydney at Lang Park on June 14 1992.
-The game was a 3:00 pm start.