• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Newcastle v Brisbane Newcastle International Sports Centre July 5 1991

Started by Paul Carter, 03 October, 2019, 04:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Newcastle and Brisbane at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on July 5 1991.
-That Trevor Gillmeister was the Channel 10 Nissan Man Of The Match.
-Newcastle Lead 10-6 at Halftime.
-Tony Kemp was Sent To The Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Newcastle. That you have Glenn Miller Wearing No. 4. Steve Walters Wearing No. 7. David Boyd Wearing No. 11. David Mullane Wearing No. 14. Peter Johnston Wearing No. 15. Sam Stewart Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Julian O'Neill Wearing No. 1. Andrew Tessmann Wearing No. 14. Steve Renouf Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Newcastle and Brisbane in the game.
-Miller Wore No. 18. When he played Centre for Newcastle in the game.
-Steve Walters Wore No. 19. When he played Halfback for Newcastle in that game.
-Boyd Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for Newcastle in that game.
-Mullane Wore No. 41. Johnston Wore No. 21. Stewart Wore No. 26. When they all came off the Bench for Newcastle in that game.
-O'Neill Wore No. 14. When he played Fulback for Brisbane in that game.
-Tessmann Wore No. 41. Renouf Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game as well.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Newcastle and Brisbane at the Newcastle International Sports Centre on July 5 1991.
-The game was a 7:35 pm start.