• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Brisbane v Canberra Lang Park July 31 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 23 October, 2019, 04:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In regards to the game between Brisbane and Canberra at Lang Park on July 31 1992.
-That Brisbane Lead 12-6 at Halftime.
-Steve Walters was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-Alan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Mal Meninga was Canberra Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice that you have the Scrums in that game being 10-8 Brisbane's way.
-The Scrums in that game were actually 10-8 Canberra's way.
-You also have the Penalties in that game being 5-3 Brisbane's way.
-The Penalties in that game were actually 5-3 Canberra's way.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Alan Cann Wearing No. 14. You also have Brett Plowman Wearing No. 15.
-Also for Canberra. You have Brett Mullins Wearing No. 1. Matthew Wood Wearing No. 3. Mal Meninga Wearing No. 4. Brett Hetherington Wearing No. 12. David Furner Wearing No. 13. Steve Stone Wearing No. 14. Darrell McDonald Wearing No. 15. Shawn Rubesaame Wearing No. 16. Ian Graham Wearing No. 17.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Brisbane and Canberra in that game.
-Cann Wore No. 41. Plowman Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.
-Mullins Wore No. 4. When he played Fulback for Canberra in that game.
-Wood Wore No. 41. Meninga Wore No. 3. When they both played Centre's for Canberra in that game.
-Hetherington Wore No. 40. When he played Second-Row for Canberra in that game.
-Furner Wore No. 12. When he played Lock for Canberra in that game.
-Stone Wore No. 22. McDonald Wore No. 42. Rubesaame Wore No. 21. Graham Wore No. 24. When they all came off the Bench for Canberra in that game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Brisbane and Canberra at Lang Park on July 31 1992.
-The game was a 7:30 pm.