• Welcome to Rugby League Project Forums.

News:

Welcome to Rugby League Project's Forums. We invite all who are interested to join, be friendly and enjoy!

Main Menu

Penrith v Brisbane Penrith Park August 7 1992

Started by Paul Carter, 23 October, 2019, 06:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Carter

I just thought I would let you know. In the game between Penrith and Brisbane at Penrith Park on August 7 1992.
-That Brisbane Lead 6-0 at Halftime.
-John Cartwright was Sent to the Sin Bin for 10 Minutes.
-John Cartwight was Penrith Captain.
-Alan Langer was Brisbane Captain.
-Sorry to point this out. I notice in that game for Penrith. That you have Brad Fittler Wearing No. 3. Glen Nissen Wearing No. 5. Tulsen Tollett Wearing No. 7. Carl MacNamara Wearing No. 13. Greg Alexander Wearing No. 14. Graham Lyons Wearing No. 15. Luke Goodwin Wearing No. 16.
-I also notice in that game for Brisbane. That you have Mark Hohn Wearing No. 8. Glenn Lazarus Wearing No. 10. Andrew Gee Wearing No. 12. Alan Cann Wearing No. 14. Brett Plowman Wearing No. 15.
-These are the Numbers all those Players Wore for Penrith and Brisbane in that game.
-Fittler Wore No. 13. When he played Centre for Penrith in that game.
-Nissen Wore No. 42. When he played Winger for Penrith in that game.
-Tollett Wore No. 41. When he played Halfback for Penrith in that game.
-MacNamara Wore No. 40. When he played Lock for Penrith in that game.
-Alexander Wore No. 7. Lyons Wore No. 18. Goodwin Wore No. 20. When they all came off the Bench for Penrith in that game.
-Hohn Wore No. 12. Lazarus Wore No. 8. When they both played Front-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Gee Wore No. 23. When he played Second-Row for Brisbane in that game.
-Cann Wore No. 41. Plowman Wore No. 40. When they both came off the Bench for Brisbane in that game.

Paul Carter

Also to in regards to this game between Penrith and Brisbane at Penrith Park on August 7 1992.
-The game was a 7:30 pm start.